GeenSmaak

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

In mijn inbox vandaag:

I will thank you if you send me a copy of the following article and any other publications in relation with the same topic:

Temporal aspects of hedonic and intensity responses
Food-Quality-Preference,2006,17,6,489


I would also like to ask you for another favour. I am an used stampscollector, and due to the fact that nowadays all correspondency is by E-mail, stamps collectors as me have difficulties to get stamps, so if you send me any used stamps fron your country or any other place with the reprint,.I will thank you both professionally and personally. I wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007.
Thank you very much.


Ik ben daadwerkelijk de auteur van bovenstaand artikel. Een soort crossover tussen SPAM en een zeer serieus verzoek. Ik had er eigenlijk nooit bij stilgestaan, maar het is inderdaad een karige tijd voor filatelisten, en dat is toch wel schrijnend in een tijd die 'joyful' en 'merry' zou moeten zijn. Ik zal mijn best eens gaan doen voor bovenstaande persoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home